Re: why developers should port their games to the Mac

Hi.
@Jack: Are you saying that the following is possible?
I can go out and buy a Windows laptop running Windows 10. Start it up for the very first time, and use Narrator to configure it, and don't have to deal with any custom inaccessible interface from the company who have made the laptop?
Are you also saying that all those custom made recovery interfaces, for example HP, Acer and other brands are fully accessible, so I can reinstall such laptop with all the drivers and such, without the need to download a copy of Windows and boot up from my own USB drive, and afterwards browse the companys website for all the drivers?
How do I boot up from an other hard drive or USB drive without any speech? There is an accessible workaround for doing that in an accessible way on the mac.
You mention that Narrator works in safe mode. Yeah this is quite impressive. But how do I access the safe mode if I have no speech in this menu, and the company who have made the computer have chosen their own custom boot menu or something simular on the f8 key?
The safe mode on the Mac is only used to run a hardware test. To fix the  data issues on the harddrive, you can repair the disk from the recovery system, which is fully accessible on the Mac. Therefore, I have never used the safe mode on the Mac.
Yes, I know I haven't followed the accessibility development in Windows 10. But if you can answer all those questions and guarantee that this is fully accessible in Windows as well like on the mac, then this is time for me to consider getting a Windows laptop for gaming...