Re: why developers should port their games to the Mac

So, you are actually saying that those things like booting etc. are not guaranteed to be fully accessible yet. I have to check up on how things works before buying. You "believe" something custom made interface won't get in the way. Narrator might, might not work, and things might work, depending on what laptop I choose.
When choosing a Mac, I know it will be accessible, and I can expect the whole setup process being fully accessible out of the box.
I won't run into any issues like the f keys having random shortcuts where I need to hold down the FN key. This setting might, might not be accessible from the windows control panel, depending on the model I choose. If my last choice is to change such setting in the Bios, I need sighted help, because the Bios is not accessible. Accessibility out of the box is important for me.
Regarding the start menu in Windows 10: This has been fully accessible for very long time. I'm totally against the classic shel, which try to emulate the older start menu. I see no point in this. If you don't like the way Microsoft is going and the constant changing interface, you should consider an other operating system. Just my opinion. smile