Re: Please, make topic resurrection illegal on here

Hmm. I see it as slightly annoying, but I think that sometimes reviving topics is a good thing and should be allowed. For example, in the new releases room it would be better just to bring back up your old topic if you are the dev of a game. I’ll give an example. Lets say I made a game called scroll war, and then an update to scroll war came out. I should probably just post about it in the topic I originally posted about scroll war. But, lets just say, someone has a question about scroll war. For example, where do I find the forest of evil thingies? It would probably be a better decision to post about it in the general game discussion. The dev might have discontinued the game and it would be much more likely to get an nswer if a new topic was posted in the general game discussion. But those are just my opinions. I have seen. Several times people reviving topics from 2005 or 2006, that’s when it starts to get annoying, because you’re not going to get your suggestion answered if you post on the troopanum topic, you’re much bette off just going to general game and posting there with a fresh new one. As the FAQ states, the forum does not have a limited amount of topics. Thanks for reading.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector