Re: Please, make topic resurrection illegal on here

slightly old topic, but not as active on here as I once was. I definitely think there should be an automated system to just automatically hit down the hammer, and prevent replies. I believe that no punishment should be given, especially if someone has a genuine question, like requesting a link to a game from 2012. I fail to see why someone would do that to just be annoying. I think what we need to decide is the time frame, at which the topic should lock. I was thinking of around 3 years, I feel as if that's more than enough to revive anything you may want to revive, but I quite like Ethin's 360 day limit as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector