Re: the masonasons forum is being spammed with spam bots

Ok, here is the logs, jimmy gave me permission to use his name sooo:
redfox doesn't come online?.
Version 4.7.0 (audiogamer1456. Type /changes for what's new. Currently there are 36 paid accounts, thanks so much for the support! Message of the day: Introducing the SBYW Server Details page. Will be improved as needed! http://masonasons.me/SBYWInfo.php
This connection is sponsored by tunmi13
EragonShadeslayer: don't anger im any more than he is right now
techy: but you know who
The Lord Holy Shittles: the fuckin 12-year-old actually just said I'm superior and you should be fucking nice to me you motherfucking dev
redfox: did jimmy69 just get banned?
EragonShadeslayer: yes, he did
Mason: ha. Kiss my ass.
EragonShadeslayer: do you have something against that? cuz, mason doesn't wanna hear it
Mason shows ass to kiss
The Lord Holy Shittles: fox I wouldn't defend him or you'd be next. This is an instant snap zone at the moment
redfox: i do! because that is completely unfounded
leader came to play.
It's leader's SBYW birthday today! They turned 0 years old!
redfox has been kicked by Mason (masonasons)!
[...]
This connection is sponsored by sarun
EragonShadeslayer: mee. jk i didn't do anything
redfox: really?
The Lord Holy Shittles: throw me
redfox: really
techy: oh yeah, I'm totally a naughty person lmao
Mason: yes, really.
Mason: really.
techy: yeah, according to you I broke sbyw
EragonShadeslayer: red fox, you're lucky you were kicked first and not banned, jimmy got an instant
The Lord Holy Shittles: nah I think SpiderMan's the one who broke it
al: hey. how 'bout yall take a chill pill?
EragonShadeslayer: kk.
Mason takes nothing, from noone.
redfox: exactly? I'm trying to talk
The Lord Holy Shittles: fox you chill too
EragonShadeslayer: okay let red fox talk for a second.
Mason: nope.
redfox: i'm completely chill
EragonShadeslayer: mason you won't figure anything out if you just bring out the banning blade. lol
Mason: there's nothing to figure out.
The Lord Holy Shittles: I thought it was a hammer
EragonShadeslayer: that too...
redfox: now mason, let's be civilized and talk?
The Lord Holy Shittles: what was the cause anyways, mouthing off?
Server-wide chatting disabled.
redfox doesn't come online?.
Version 4.7.0 (audiogamer1456. Type /changes for what's new. Currently there are 36 paid accounts, thanks so much for the support! Message of the day: Introducing the SBYW Server Details page. Will be improved as needed! http://masonasons.me/SBYWInfo.php
This connection is sponsored by KN4CRC
redfox: hmmm
redfox: i asked nicely to talk
redfox has been kicked by Mason (masonasons)!
redfox doesn't come online?.
Version 4.7.0 (audiogamer1456. Type /changes for what's new. Currently there are 36 paid accounts, thanks so much for the support! Message of the day: Introducing the SBYW Server Details page. Will be improved as needed! http://masonasons.me/SBYWInfo.php
This connection is sponsored by KN4CRC
redfox: hmmm
redfox: i asked nicely to talk
redfox has been kicked by Mason (masonasons)!
redfox doesn't come online?.
Version 4.7.0 (audiogamer1456. Type /changes for what's new. Currently there are 36 paid accounts, thanks so much for the support! Message of the day: Introducing the SBYW Server Details page. Will be improved as needed! http://masonasons.me/SBYWInfo.php
This connection is sponsored by slannon
techy: hahahahah
redfox: really
techy: asdkdfsdlkj
redfox: you think this is funny techy?
redfox has been banned by Mason (masonasons)!
redfox doesn't come online?.
Version 4.7.0 (BitchOne. Type /changes for what's new. Currently there are 36 paid accounts, thanks so much for the support! Message of the day: Introducing the SBYW Server Details page. Will be improved as needed! http://masonasons.me/SBYWInfo.php
This connection is sponsored by sediment
evan: yeah
evan: lol
redfox: o?
3 am: my
Zedd: I'm the best producer ever.
3 am: god
3 am: you have been spared.
JBL Charge4: not by me.
redfox: so i'll leave well enough alone, i'd just like to know why i was banned?
some random techy: um, wtf? My wall has died
3 am: you aren't now
redfox: obviously
JBL Charge4: You can only do this every 10 minutes. You've got 6 minutes left.
some random techy: shit
redfox: but why in the first place?
3 am: ask mason
JBL Charge4: leave it or you're banned again.
redfox: mason? why was i banned?
3 am: roflrofl
redfox: why
redfox: that's rediculous though
3 am: just why was he banned mason
redfox: it's just a simple question
redfox has been banned by JBL Charge4 (masonasons)!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jacerbt via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jacerbt via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : saqib mir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector