Re: the masonasons forum is being spammed with spam bots

Yeah see, that whole attitude he gets really annoys me. He gets to this point where he acts all tough like I ain't taking nothing from noone, but he's not tough at all, so it's just a false front. I don't know, I don't hate the guy or anything, it's just immature and he can't run the game with maturity. It's also sad to see him adrift and not trying to do anything about his emotional issues because he's talented and they're a road block to his success.

On your end Fox, well, I'm not going to say you deserved to be kicked or banned or anything, but it's just usually better not to confront someone when they're that pissed. Mason's kind of like a small animal. He's usually pretty meek, but he gets cornered and just goes wild, and when he's like that isn't the best time to confront him on things.

See, here's where it goes around in circles, he's OK, then he gets stressed, that builds up, he feels under pressure, he gets angry then starts lashing out, then he usually apologizes and it starts again, it's this little cycle that he goes through all the time and he's like trapped in it but refuses to acknowledge it. I hold to the idea he should stop development, he just can't take the pressure, he's very emotionally unstable. He could resume it if and when he finds help and starts to learn better ways of coping.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jacerbt via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : saqib mir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector