Munchkin

Hello all!
First of all, sory in advance if this topic belongs to the off topic room. I've been hesitating for a while between this category and the other, and finally decided that, since this was about gaming in general, this choice was the right one.

I'm currently trying to find a way to play munchkin. For those who don't know, munchkin is a card game meant to figure an rpg atmosphere, simplified and turned into a traditionnal game. It is also a humoristic game, mainly created to bring everyone around a table to enjoy, laugh, drink and play, geeks along with common people tongue

My questions are :
do you know of any place where I could find all the cards of the main extensions, as well as their describtions ? I'm planing to buy the physical games, so I'm not trying to cheat my way to it, but I need to be able to read all card effects in order to start thinking about how to convert the cards temself.
Also, do you have any idea of how to make thos cards accessible? Personnally I've ran out of ideas a few hours ago .
Again, for those who don't know the game, here's the thing :
except for a dice, the game's only based on its cards. Those are standart little cards, about 8cm each (probably less), on which writings describe the card itself, its effects, and sometimes its special rules. In braille, it sounds difficult to add all the content considering the cards' size.

If some of you have allready tried, succided, or failed in this matter. If you simply have ideas or if you know where I could look for a detailed card list, I need your help!Thank you in advance!

Best regard,
Simon