Re: Munchkin

Hi!
@3 thanks!
@2 you're right, I had to sumarize, I should also have mentionned hours of discussion.debate about the rules, as well as this magical one : the owner of the game always has the last word. Should I mention that this is truly part of the official game rules?

About braille on plastic sleeves, the probleme is that there's not enough room on the card itself to write all the descriptions. But I'll check the idea of the QR codes. I had heard about an app that was made for that purpose, but apparently it only works with games that have allready been accessibilized for this specific app. I'll check the website you suggested then.
Thanks!

Best regard,
Simon