Re: Accessibility of online therapy apps?

And here's the next reply I got. This is at least hopeful:

Hi Gregg,

We truly appreciate your questions and feedback here. I have passed this along to my product team for further review and consideration.

If you try the services and find they do not work for you, I would be more than happy to process a refund for you!

Please don't hesitate to reply to this message if you have further questions.

Warm regards,
Kellie

So I, at least, have it in writing that if the services don't work at this time, they'd process a refund. This may be worth giving a try, in the sense that they sound as if they'd be on board with good business practice, and wouldn't screw us over. Of course, words are just words, but it's hard to make a claim and then back out. There's a whole ADA case if that blows up and they decide to play dirty, so I suspect they'd just avoid the media hassle and give us our money back and hope we went away.