Re: Accessibility of online therapy apps?

I've decided to delete the post I made a couple of days ago, and update based on what I've now heard and experienced for myself.

I finally received a reply from Talkspace in which they told me that accessibility with screen readers had been built into the app and the website, but that both had been updated recently, and they couldn't give me a definitive answer as to whether they still were accessible or not. They offered me a free trial in exchange for feedback on the service and how well it works, which I happily accepted. This isn't just good for me, it will be great for others who want to do this in the future.

There are some minor issues I've already seen, although the text chat seems to be fully accessible. Filling out some of the intake questionaires was hit or miss, due to the fact that I had to use object nav to select answers, but I intend to let them know about that. I haven't checked out the IOS app yet, but I'm definitely going to in the next few days. I can't speak to the quality of the therapy itself, since I only just signed up, but I'm very glad that they were as accomodating as they have been so far.