Re: AppleScript and Game Development

Hi.
Thanks for the advice. I will start playing around with python for the next week or so and see what I come up with. That's a good point about not releasing it to the public. I think if I wrote an engine it would definitly make it easier for me to write different kinds of games without repeating the same style and mechanics over and over again. Things I would like to have in this engine are weapon systems, support for as many screen readers as possible, a conversation system, trust system, and much more. A big thing I would want to focus on is features that aren't in game engines we have now. Bgt seems to be coming a long well but it's a scripting language and I'm trying to stick with more general purpose languages so I can learn about more then just game development.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ianr
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ianr
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman