Re: people touching blind people

I respond in different ways in different moments. Sometimes I tell people I don't need to be touched, others I elbow, because we don't always have time for words, we have places to go, things to do, and people to touch, excuse me, see. Lol. I need to let people know that asking for attention is the best thing they can do, however there are those times that words are not worth more than actions. In school I do more elbow since people are more teenagers and elbow is fine since they are my age, but in public I either let it slide and regret it later, or speak out against it. I do not want to elbow the elderly, or any other helpful public person, so I do my best to use words. But i can not tell you how many times in school I have elbowed people because of this.