Re: Creating an audio game using Sable (video 5), by Ebon Sky Studios

hi Everyone,

We have a favour to ask of all of you who have shown an interest in the project. We have entered Sable into a competition, winning this would be huge for the progression of Sable and would allow us to expand and add so much more to Sable. Our entry is in the form of a YouTube Video and we need to get as many likes on the video as possible, it’s a  90 second video of the team talking about and showing Sable. if you’re intrested in our project or are looking for a way to support and help further expand Sable adding  a like to the video would be fantastic. ,  if you know of others who would also be  interested please share the link   and ask them to like  the video as the more likes we can get the better. the link to the video is below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbNOid8rejw

a huge thanks in advance to anyone who can add a like to the video or share the link your help is hugely appreciated.

The Ebon Sky Studios Team
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios