Re: what's up with flight simulator success these days?

A number of us are switching from FSX pilot to FSTramp. It used to be called FSNavigator back in the day.
I was using PF3 ATC for that flight and with Tramp I will probably continue using it. Copilot mode 2 handles coms.
We don't have anything like FSPassengers yet until Pacs comes out. Even then, it won't be like FSPassengers but FSPassengers sucks from the business point of view. If you want that, get Air hauler 2.