Re: what's up with flight simulator success these days?

Hi.
I am also thinking of switching to fs tramp, but i am still a bit hesitant to do so.
The interface doesn't look that clear to me currently, also, you are not able to change things like altitude, course and the like, so this could potentially get in  the way of your ATC, or is there a way to climb to another altitude when ATC tells you to?
I also would need to get PF3 again, given the fact i lost my new key in a harddrive crash I am not daring to ask for another key, the dude in support didn't seam like the nicest of fellas.

Greetings Moritz.