Re: what's up with flight simulator success these days?

The questions aI have are as follows,
1. HOw can you get passengers ona plane with FSX and FSX pilot.
2. If FSX pilot can't do it, I would use FS passenger  or if not that Pre Par 4?
3. I'll look at Josh's stuff  and see how things turn out.
Thanks,
Darrell