Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi! I am Pat Pound and I have played games for many years, now I’m mostly iOS or Xbox one games. Excited to be part of this list and excited about what is happening in accessible games.  Hi! I am Pat Pound and I have played games for many years, now I’m mostly iOS or Xbox one games. Excited to be part of this list and excited about what is happening in accessible games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : 1 . 618 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : 1 . 618 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : 1 . 618 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : greensatellite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : BGFH via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : greensatellite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Patpound via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Malia via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : DanielNeurb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Adam_DuelsRPG via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : rihtograf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Spoon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector