Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

hi friends ,. my name is christian.
I'm a totally blind. But even so, I'm still happy with my life.
and one makes me happy are audio games.
one of my favorite audio games is bk3.
because bk3 makes you think of how you can discover different things.
my dream is to become an audio game developer.
that's all,. thank you for reading

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : greensatellite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : YourUso via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : BGFH via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : greensatellite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Patpound via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Malia via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : DanielNeurb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Adam_DuelsRPG via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : rihtograf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Spoon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : DylanCooper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector