Re: Pokemon Mud

There are gyms that you can challenge, and trainer battles happen randomly if I'm remembering correctly. I think there are settings so that you can adjust what you're hunting for, whether you want trainer battles included, etc. and as far as how many pokemon are in the game, I'm not sure about that one, but I know it had up to generations I'm not familiar with, but I'm only knowledgeable about the first 4. Also, pokemon level up and learn moves similar to the mainstream games, and you can asign moves as well.