Re: Pokemon Mud

Last I played they had up to generation 6, however, no mega evolutions or anything like that and I don't think they were quite finished with all of gen 6.  That was quite a while ago though.

I actually started making a soundpack for this game, already added all the cries and some level up and item sounds.  Ran into some trouble though because I had no idea what I was doing and could not make sounds stack, so they just kind of ran over each other.