Re: I recommend tactical battles

I like age of warlords because the excessively many weaker units I can just set to AI and have them do their own thing. I only manually manage the more powerful units with abilities that the AI wouldn't know to use properly. So even though the number of units can get a bit much at least you don't have to control them all individually, you can let the AI do some or even all of the work for you if you want.
About the map in the study, it wasn't anything revolutionary, it also used directional sounds to indicate what's around you, and other basic things already used in games. But I'm assuming the point is to improve it, so there might be more interesting things in future.
Oh and the tactical battle multiplayer has been buggy for a long time actually, not sure when it started because it did work once upon a time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector