Re: Google Stadia discussion

Access wise I'm gonna say yea, in practicality I'm gonna say neigh. 1, no mention of pricing. 2, yes the service is for everyone, but not everyone has great internet, and not everyone has internet. 3, now everyone can play on a single code base with no limitations, but limitations often inspire creativity. 4, Hardly any mention of what's gonna be available to play, at least nothing new. No idea if anything is coming first party or who all is backing stadia. So on cold rainy days when the storm kills your power, how much phone data is the stadia going to eat up? How much signal strength is one going to need for a smooth and flawless experience? For a service that is dependent on internet connectivity, this is kinda important to address. So Google has left a lot of questions, and they have a lot to prove. For now though I'm just gonna stick to my consoles, my phone and my PC, because when that hypothetical storm comes round, they've still got my back.