Re: Google Stadia discussion

There are indeed a lot of open questions.
Regarding the accessibility: If Google makes it right, then it could end up being fully accessible when it comes to navigating the interface. I could imagine a website which you just browse on your computer, phone, tablet or whatever. Start the game you wanna play, grab the controller which is connected wirelessly to the gaming platform and start playing while streaming to the screen of your choice.
Regarding playable or accessible games: If the platform becomes popular enough, then we might have as many playable games as we have now on the different consoles. Because of Google Assistant, there will be text to speech from the beginning. Voice controlled games might also be an option. So I see a lot of great choices, depending on how popular the system becomes.