Re: list of places to find sounds and music

Made some updates to post 1. A ton of sites added and updated license info for a couple others. Most notably the BBC effects. Apparently you can't use them in anything but an educational environment which really blows, I never new this. In addition, when navigating freesound, you probably won't have a hope of weeding out  the really good stuff unless you follow users and tags. Huge thanks to Defender from Skype as well as everyone else who provided input/feedback in this topic and elsewhere. keep it coming!

I've been pretty busy lately, but considering changing the formatting. I recognize the heading approach might not be the best after all, since it has now become somewhat inconvenient and will only continue to do so as the list inevitably grows larger. suggestions?
My first thought was to simply remove each heading and keep links, but we'd be sacrificing quick, easy navigation which happened to be my inspiration for the current layout.