Re: list of places to find sounds and music

Thanks so much man I really appreciate it!
I only noticed two bigger problems, I checked all the links.
1. The no copyright sounds licensing link throws a 404, which is odd because it seems like the link is fine.
2. The youtube audio library section has no licensing part or heading.

As for the YAL I was confused about it's application off of youtube as well, which is why I didn't mention it. There is also a separate youtube music library I think.
At least the licensing is usually right there, but scrolling that thing gets crazy after a while and the searching aint great.

Running a spellcheck over my contributions may be a good idea :as well D