Re: what's something special about region of the country you live in

Interesting stuff, I'd be particularly interested  if people like  Omar could elaborate on Istanbul and places like that, since I love travelling and hearing about places which are radically  to the UK.

Ah, when you said "Frito pie" I thought you meant with pastry big_smile.

I've occasionally had nachos topped with chilly and cheese, or sometimes whe I've made a chilly we've stuck some corn cchips on the top and stuck some cheese on which is nice. Indeed, there's a local place which sets out to be a mockup of an American diner from the fifties (complete with Elvis and lots of cheesy fifties rock music), who do a pretty amazing chilly with corn chips.

I experienced a bit of Pennsylvania Dutch when  was staying with my sister in law over there. My lady feels about the pensylvania dutch accent rather the way I do about the nottingham one big_smile.
As someone who has spent 17 years in Germany and speaks fluent German, she can also give you a full discourse on the differences between Dutch and German, and how Pennsylvania dutch doesn't sound like German either big_smile.

Well we don't have fire ants in Britain, about the nastiest thing you'll find in the wild over here insect  is the odd wasp, and fortunately in the Midlands  insects aren't as common as they are in some parts of the country.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector