Re: what's something special about region of the country you live in

Hello. I come from iran. You are very likely to know what's going on here at the moment, the economy status and stuff alike. These are said and are being said so I skip to the good stuff. My country is farely big about 1.648 million km². It's population is around 81.16 milion(2017). Our culture is really different than a lot of countries in europe, america or even asia. For example our new year celebration. It happens in 13 days. Families usually visit their relatives in that time, they get new clothing, Some people try to change themselves and generally there's a kind of joy between people in these 13 days. At the 13th day, people leave their houses and usually go out of their cities and have a lot of fun such as playing, dancing and such cool stuff. Let me say this before I forget. Our year is based on sun and we're currently in the year 1398. This is another special thing about us.
As I mentioned above, Iran is a farely big country. It has a lot of planes and jungles which some of them are now really got hurt due to wrong road buildings and stuff like that inside them. It still has a lot of beautiful natural places to visit. Yeah we are muslims but we're a lot different than a lot of other islamic countries out there. E.G when we're supposed to be happy, we really are. One of these events that we're supposed to be happy in, is the wedding cerimonies. People dance a lot in these situations with freekin loud musics that just wanna blow your chest off. I've been in one of them about two hours ago and my ears were making weird tone noises due to the very loud music playing. These are something like techno mixed with iranian style rhythms.
People usually play piano, violin guitar,, santoor(an iranian instrument), tar, setar, dotar ney, tombak, zarb, daf, dariye(which are all local instruments). People here really love wasting their money on certain stuff such as food, luxury mobile devices and such. i'm one of the food boys lol. When I want to order a food I go with the thing I want without paying attention to the price. I even bought two pizzas at once to eat or usually order those big pizzas that are for a family. I have to tell you that the normal sized pizzas here are big enough to make you not wanting to eat anything else after eating one of those pizzas. I still haven't and probably won't be going into detail about the great and beautiful historic museums here, historic places and old stuff like these which Iran is full of.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector