Re: Windows server?

Is this a VPS? I'd actually be really curious to learn more about Windows Server myself. What is Remote Server Desktop? Is it Windows Remote Assistance?

As for your issue, have you tried getting someone with vision to help you. Is the sound muted? I assume you'd just have to unmute it from the system tray, but I have no idea how Windows server works.

Alternatively, you could contact technical support if it's a VPS and explain you're blind and need assistance turning on audio. From that point, you should be able to press control+Windows+enter to start Narrator and use the browser to install NVDA. After that, install NVDA Remote and you should be able to control the server remotely using NVDA from your local computers.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector