Re: Windows server?

yes. it is a VPS
I contacted the support. but  they didn’t help me at all. only they give me some   useless   documentation about how to turn on audio
  my VPS  hosting  provider is 1&1 ionos.
but the thing that make me crazy is that they have a whole  documentation about screen readers. but when I contact them they didn’t help me at all

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector