Re: Please, make topic resurrection illegal on here

I believe that there should atleast be a rule about resurecting old topics in the new releases room. Me, and I'm sure many others too, like to browse the new releases room to see what games are released or updated so obviously I don't check the date to every topic that I read, I assume that since the topic is on the first page there must be an interesting discussion going on. I can understand if someone revives a topic to inform us of a new update to a game but reviving it just for the sake of it is not ok, messages such as oh it's so sad the game is gone bring no use to the topic.
An old topic is dead for a reason, because there was nothing left to discuss about the subject so I believe that creating a new one about the same subject might be more appropriate, else it's just attention seeking imo.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector