Re: Please, make topic resurrection illegal on here

Jeffb, I must respectfully disagree. It isn't that difficult to look at the date and think: "huh, this hasn't been replied to in 15 years, and it only has two replies. I don't think I should reply." For example: from the lone wolf topic:

crazygamer wrote:

hello.the internet would be cool, wat about more missions? or a little tool where u could make your own mission? lw is a cool game. and to have lw4 to download would be absolutely great.

Though he was giving ideas, it was way too late, and with only a few replies from March 2005 to that topic, it doesn't take that much common sense to realize that  there literally is no reason to reply to the topic. Just make your own topic.
Regarding policing the topics that we can post in, if it's something from 15 years ago, what's the point? There is no conceivable point for posting a topic in a dead topic that has stayed dead for a very long time.
I'll try my hand at an analogy, though this might not work. Say for example you heard that Antarctica was warm with lush green grass, about 100 million years ago. Now you decided to go there, and you froze, because most of enery is either dead or has adapted into fir trees. Crappy analogy, but I'm just trying to get my point across.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector