Re: Please, make topic resurrection illegal on here

If a topic has been dead for quite literally 14 years it's probably a safe assumption that it's well and truly dead. So I'd say bumping it up to the top with a pointless reply probably deserves to be called out in some fashion. Once? Ok fine. Maybe you were really, really dumb and didn't check the date. But raising 5 or 6 of these from the dead for no good reason? On the same day? From roughly the same time period? Threads that only ever had a couple messages to begin with? Yeah that's something else. I'd think the least that deserves is a warning, which is what was given. But I think it also depends on the case. I'm pretty sure no one would have batted an eye if it was one of the big threads for games that are several years old that people are still discovering and playing. But these were threads to which no one has posted anything in over a decade. One of these was in reply to someone who doesn't appear to have posted anything on the forums in any capacity since 2014. Just a bit ridiculous, don't you think?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector