Re: Mortal Kombat 11

@assault_freak
you may be the minority in audio games community or in the blind community in  general but street fighter still has the biggest chunk of the fighting game community and generates the most from e sports, tournaments and such. which NRS is going to try and level it up with mk11, which in my personal opinion might not succeed. SFV still is the most popular fighting game with a fun game mechanic like you said.
I wasn't trying to bash SFV or soulcalibur, i was just trying to point out the flaws that sfv has in which mk11 doesn't, which as an mk fan is valuable to me. for example the beginner friendlyness of mk11, the so much superior net code, the strong and stable launch compared to sfv's rather ridiculous launch, and such. for example  on mkx, which is much older and out of date compared to sfv i can easily play online vs my american friends without any lags, while in sfv i can't even play with a friend in Sweden.
You on the other hand may not even care for online play which is ok. we all have our  favorites and preferences.
Even though i am an mk fan, I would still bash them for their greediness. The tower of time may end up being not very accessible and fun do to how augments work and i will be pissed about it
and even though i played street fighter and also am a fan, I find capcom's greed and cheesy atempts to steal player's pockets by their horrendous way of implementing fight money to then  later decrease its gain to make grinding for costumes and colors and other dlc painful so players would be forced to pay for them,  very funny. As a blind player you wouldn't care for this sort of stuff which is a plus for sfv.