Re: Accessible Sound Design by Ebon Sky Studios - Second Lesson Up

Thank you very much Sir Iron Cross. I do not know how in the world I missed that in all my reading on Reaper, but miss it I did.
It still says "Move items' envelope points right/left", but does indeed move the actual item, and having that ability to set to a specific point is fantastic.
I was using cut and paste some, but that was tedious at best.
One other question, and again, feel free to point me to documentation if I have missed this, but is there a way to re order tracks once they are created?
I read about track folders and all, but in my project for example, I added a track later on for the Haas effect, and I want to move it right under the other track, so they are together when I am arrowing up and down between tracks.
Lastly, I am wanting to turn multiple items back into one item. I have looked at both glue and heal, but neither seem to do this. I realize there are issues with this if you have an effect on one item and so forth, but the term glue would lead me to believe one could do a control arrow after several items are glued and select them all at once. This isn't the case, at least isn't in my experience.
Is there a handy way to do this without having to render the track and re importing the single item?
Thanks again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : skluttrell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : skluttrell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Che via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Che via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector