Re: Accessible Sound Design by Ebon Sky Studios - Second Lesson Up

Hello,
I am having trouble: The explosion sound has a very very little unnecessary thing at the beginning of it, it isn't even half a second. so What I do is hit w, press left bracket, I press right arrow until I get to the end of that unnecessary thing and press right bracket then press s, but it doesn't work. Hitting left bracket at the end of the unnecessary thing doesn't work either, it says 0 items added in both instances. IfI press delete it deletes that unnecessary thing fine, but I want to make it the way you do it so I don't have trouble catching up later.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : skluttrell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : skluttrell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Che via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Che via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector