Harsher action for copy paste

Evening all,
After seeing the billion millionth topic of "Here's a new game, which isn't a new game at all its an old game by someone else that I've given a new name and swapped out the sounds for, maybe not even that." I decided to put up this opinion poll.
I, personally, am quite frankly just about done with these posts, they waste gamer's time, they waste moderator's time, and they waste developer's time.
They're irritating, pointless, and frankly, occurring way too often.
I would like to find out if you agree, and if you do, your own personal opinions on what the punishment for such should be?
I'll make it clear I'm no moderator, just a very very frustrated user of the forum. I was going to post this as a poll, but it wouldn't work so meh.
I hope the moderators take note, and the users take the chance to voice their opinions.Harsher action for copy paste