Re: Harsher action for copy paste

lol my, triangle? Not even sure what you are trying to say here. I'm interested though you should tell me in private as I don't want to deface the topic. All I was trying to say is that some people seem to have the misconception that code is handed over, when it is sometimes forcibly stolen. If there is proof of such steeling, yes there should eb punishment. But if someone uses mason's open source scrolling battles code to make a game of their own only modifying the title and the sounds, they didn't really do anything wrong. The best thing to do is just to ignore the topics when they come up and let them drift to the bottom of the forum where they will be forgotten.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Merin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector