Re: Realtech soundcards not audo rooting to headphones.

I also had to deal with this recently on a dell. Bit drastic, but I just uninstalled the realtek driver and let windows install the high definition one on restart. Sounds fine to me, and no more pain in the arse software between me and my screen reader.