Re: Trimps

As for the rest of you lot!!!
I read through my post this morning and it sounded unnecessarily harsh.  I wasn't irritated at all. lol
I had just finished my last assignments of the semester and I had been up all night, so sorry about that!
Carpentry definitely does get better and better.  I've reached the point where I don't start falling behind on coordination till past zone 60, which makes the 50s a walk in the park.  A lot of these issues you all are facing now will also be issues you face down the road.  You'll just have different tools to solve them.
and yes, I understand that impatience.  It's why I sometimes talk myself into going on Kong and buying bones for bone portals.
What kind of ratio do you all have your workers set to?
Do you use your wood on gyms?  Block is still incredibly useful even past zone 60, because things don't pierce on maps.  In fact, I've been sitting on a zone 101 map for the past 24 hours because I have 4 voidmaps that I have to complete before I portal.  I'm held back by my painfully low block, so I've been building gym after gym for the last day.  Don't overlook gyms.  Even by zone 50, gyms will be providing the majority of your block.  Build as many as you can.  Forget that ridiculous shield until after zone 60, but even then, build tons of gyms!
Keep in mind that if you click on an element, e.g. your attack, you'll be shown a table that lists all of the factors that contribute to the stat that you have.  This helped me a lot because I never actually realized how much gymystic upgrades contributed to block.  When you look at the upgrade description, it looks pretty pittiful. lol
Anyway, you got this!  You'll have so much helium after you ccross the planet-breaking point that the 50s will be a breeze, but don't worry, you'll probably get stuck in the 70s for a while too.  hahaha

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : greensatellite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector