Re: computer science major and information technology major help needed

You'll get much better services in a first-world country than you will in Thailand. They don't have the same laws with respect to disabilities and equal-opportunity education that we do here.

I would suggest to find out if you can study abroad (preferably in US since the services here far outpace those of the UK.)

If they will fund you to study abroad, you can get a lot of material in Braille like I did.

If they will not fund you to study abroad, then Computer Science will definitely be a struggle for you. Much of it is visual because it is a math-heavy subject. So you should have some way to process the information.

You might consider hiring a reader and translator for you to make the pictures and everything else you will need.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector