Re: computer science major and information technology major help needed

@munawar
thanks for recommend me mahidol is a place in my mind too
but speaking of requirement each round round 1 portfolio they accept science math and art math same as round 5 it is final round of apply university
other round they only accept science math unfortunately I learn art math so if round 4 piss me of round 5 is my consider as mahidol
because they like some abroad country give full access and facility for visually impaired
speaking of govverment some of you might know already about election in Thailand and political them self
I don't provide information it will become risk on myself googling it you will see tons of news
so need country funding for us it hopeless and in the hole...
munawar if you don't mind so could you tell me what kind of service and equipment you got when learning from u.s. so maybe I can find other way to deal with
and all of you who read this topic can come and give your opinion as well

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector