Re: Looking for a good accessible mud to play besides Alter Aeon

@5, Cosmic Rage is RP encouraged? More like Cosmic Rage forces RP upon a player. At some points of the game group activities open up, which forces you to go and ask somebody or do the activity at a lower rank about 100 times to reach a new and mostly the same activity... star studying/moon harvesting/core harvesting anyone?
CR tends to be a tad harsh on people if they don't do rp as well by handling out notices and then warnings, so there's that to consider. In addition, CR is heavily community driven, meaning that the community has it's own clicks and social classes.
Here's the basic breakdown:
I won't remember all the names, but I will try and outline each group.
Space Defense something, SDL for short. Defend space, the guys who get raved on about on the news.
MI or MMI, it's been waay too long since I played the game, sorry: Same as the SDL except they deal with the attacks on the ground. They are the second when measured against the Space Defense, though they typically get the same publicity.
Now that I think about it... that's pretty much it. There are other groups (I vaguely recall reading about a loyor association) but they are much less important than MiI or SDL.
So, yeah. Go play CR if you enjoy constant and strict RP as well as following orders from the "Higher ups". Oh, and grinding, you can't forget grinding...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector