Re: Looking for a good accessible mud to play besides Alter Aeon

Hi,

@12 About farming in cosmic rage, I can't agree with you. To me, CR is the first mud that managed to allow grinding but by justifying in a RP point a view. You don't just repeat the same activity over and over, and when you do it, it's for a purpose, because it's your job for example, like a real job could be actually.
Look at aardworlf for example. To me this is basic pointless grinding. Te game has other qualities though, but the xp part is not exactly facinating that's for sure.

Best regard,
Simon

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector