A re-occurring nightmare, what do you guys think?

Hi guys. As the subject says, I would like to tell you about a re-occurring nightmare that I have been having for years.  I have been afraid of car crashes since I was six years old. Luckily, I was never involved in a car crash. Basically, the nightmare starts like this. I’m going on a trip with some friends or family. I’m either going on a bus, a car or a plane.  The problem is, I know that I am in danger. I know the vehicle is going to crash and I need to figure out a way to survive. I will be walking around the vehicle as it’s moving trying to find a seat that I know will keep me the safest. If I find a seat that is behind another, I wouldn’t get thrown around as much, but I could break my neck if I hit my head on the other seat. If I find a seat that is alone, I could be thrown from that seat into someone else. I then have to try and make sure that I can get into a safe position before the crash. I am waiting  for the inevitable, all the while feeling afraid and not knowing when the actual crash will happen. My family doesn’t seem to know about the crash and they don’t believe me when I tell them. I then start to panic and I wake up just before the crash.  If I am in a plane, I know that I will be safer in the back. If I am in a bus, I know that I'm safe at the back of the bus