Final Fantasy VII needs Accessibility for the Blind

As some of you know, Square-Enix is finally moving forward with the Final Fantasy VII Remake, which apparently has been in the works for a little bit.  However, I am sure that they probably don't even realize that  the demand for accessibility is becoming more and more great as time goes by.   I would, personally, love to see this remake  be loaded with features for the players, that are blind, and visually impaired.   I'm sure I speak for many of us, when I say "We want Final Fantasy games in the blind community".  I had a discussion with a friend who claims it would not be beneficially worth it to make the game accessible because financial reasons, however, I disagree.   He doesn't think it would benefit due to cost offset  vs demand, but he also doesn't realize just how big the audio gaming community even is.

FF7 is one of my favorites of all time, and when I could see, I was able to play this game on the PS1, however, that was years ago, and now having no vision, I miss this game, aong with many other titles in the FF Franchise.    I actually still own my Japanese Famicom carts of FF 4, 5, and 6.

I read the games as novelizations right now, but let's be honest, I know it's not the same.  When will we ever see an accessible version of any FF game? Hopefully this will be a first.    I don't know how to go about trying to reach out to any other communities, but this is all I can think of.

So please, Aquare-Enix, if you ever read this, or some affiliation does, please make FF7's remake accessible for the blind.   I'd gladly pay extra!