Re: Final Fantasy VII needs Accessibility for the Blind

it's hard to really explain honestly because I've tried over and over and keep resetting and deleting my thought out post because it seemed like I was being overelaborate or not enough.

The novelizations I read do very well at adescribing  the overall game and a couple of them are 100% playthroughs (including sidequests) and they definitely fill in an empty gap.   Now that I say this, I want to re-read Final Fantasy VI just ecause it's a good read.  There's a youtube playlist with this particular novelization in audiobook form.  the author is Celes Chere, who I actuyally know personally, and the YouTube channel who made the audiobook is a guy named A Random Audiobook Appeared.   He's got some good stuff on there.   If you'd like you should check it out,  I love it.