Re: Cloning games, how much?

The topic linked to in one reminds me of the double standards humanity has these days. And the points outlined throughout both of these topics (this one and the one on huntation) just impress upon me the double-standard-ness that is so prevalent. We're fine with taking ideas fro mthe mainstream industry, but when someone does it here we're all like, "No way! Not cool man!" Here's the thing: you either are fine with it or your not. You can't have it both ways, or half-way. Its one or the others, yes or no,true or false, 1 or 0.