Re: A re-occurring nightmare, what do you guys think?

That's really interesting, I've never heard that statistic before. What makes blind children more prone to nightmares?

As for dream interpretation, I have a healthy dose of skepticism about it myself. Freud saw dicks everywhere he turned, the only place he never bothered to look was in the mirror, at least it seems that way to me. In other words, many of his theories have been debunked, so dream interpretation is something I approach with a lot of trepidation. On the other hand, maybe the reason it unsettles me so much is because there are things that made logical sense to me after dreaming about them, but I don't want to derail the topic so I won't go into that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector