Re: A re-occurring nightmare, what do you guys think?

Hello,
I'm no psychiatrist, but here's my understanding for all that it is worth.
Dreams are controlled, largely, by the mind.
To that end, if you walk around a car, knowing it wil crash, then your mind will make it crash. It's like saying, "I will knock over this drink." and then moving your hand and knocking it over. same concept.
In that way, I have found argument is a great way to distract myself.
"This car will crash."
Why will it crash?
Because I say so?
Great! well before it crashes, I say it will crash outside a mcdonalds, just after I've bought, and eaten, my cheeseburger, and woken up because I'm hungry.

Sure, it doesn't work all the time, but once you realise your dreams are controled by you, it helps, a lot.

The fear of being chased is quite a common dream, and usually indicates you feel you are running away from something in your real life.

It may also help to analyse your dreams in segments.
You're being chased by a creature who is unseen, but feels, at least, like he has taken your family away from you.

Translation: you are running away from either family obligations, or you feel your family is running away from you.

these are just a few ways to understand dreams, and there are many websites and trained psychiatrists who can do a far better job than I can.

HTH

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector