Re: A re-occurring nightmare, what do you guys think?

Hi,
I'd say if  one jumps on a bit skeptical side, some nightmares might as just be part premonitions warning about an inevitable event or just as a caution. I have often encountered people in nightmares who I had no idea about at the time, but were nevertheless encountered in real life months or years later. Sometimes, the subconscious might go ahead and send out alarm bells about something which is going to occur on a future ocasion. although certain psychologists may disagree, but a large number of people had often talked about such nightmares. Fictional though it is, Bran Stark's continuous nightmares about the three-eyed raven in game of thrones proved to be true afterall, along with hodor, "hodor, hold the door". if we suppose that his character got struck by a nightmare detailing the inevitable bound to occur years later, the impact should be extreme enough to cause him to lose his composure. Also, if we look at leviathan chronicles and we're alive and any other series, the same has been shown quite a few times. Be that as it may further add to the fear and the likes, I wouldn't eliminate the possibility of an actual car crash bound for months or years later in the future, specially if you are aware about the disaster in your nightmare beforehand when no one else is. You might also try to gather as much background information as you can about the speciffics of the car crash when it is bound to occur during the nightmare, as a start. besides, forcing the nightmare shut by external means or medication can be an unpleasant idea. anyways, hope that helps and keep us informed. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector